Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuna Run?

First, thanks for coming to my blog! When I was pregnant with Dominic (now almost 3!) I blogged fairly frequently, and really enjoyed it...but life as a mother happened, and well you know how it can be.  I have since decided that rather than journal for no one to read, why not go back to blogging...and now here we are!

Some of you may be asking...tuna run? what on earth is she talking about?  Well for a very basic explanation, a tuna run is basically when it feels like the universe seems to be going against you but you make it through anyway and somehow manage to keep smiling.  Most people will encounter a tuna run at some point in their life, but it takes a special person to LIVE a tuna run - that is me, and my husband...a match made in tuna heaven.  This blog will be a chronicle of our infinitely long tuna run.....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I wasn't asking... "tuna run?" :^)

    ReplyDelete